To strengthen our accounting team we are looking for a Senior Accountant to join Trimble Solutions in Sandvika, Norway
We are Trimble Solutions:
Join a leading American company in the Civil Engineering and Construction industry. Our office in Sandvika is considered a center of excellence and knowledge hub, developing software solutions for infrastructure projects. Our technology-leading solutions are part of a global product portfolio in constant development to provide world-class results for the individual user, customer, partner - and society. As part of our team you will contribute to transforming the way the world works. We offer you a welcoming professional environment where you have the opportunity to influence your own workday as well as the solutions and functionalities you develop and improve.
A dedicated team with a passion to move the infrastructure and constructions industry forward. Providing top of class software solutions for the the whole life cycle.
We offer versatile and challenging tasks in an international company, passion to help each other succeed, a relaxed and flexible working environment, competitive salary, possibility to grow inside the company and an inspiring work atmosphere where your competence is much appreciated.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounting A-Z
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing and reporting
- Provisions and accruals
- Reconciliation and analysis
- VAT and corporate taxes
- Statutory reporting, VAT returns and tax returns
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- A strong accounting background and excellent knowledge of local GAAP
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- At least 3-5 years of experience relevant to the role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills, both English and Norwegian (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in virtual teams, across functions, and across borders
- Want-to-help attitude towards co-workers, and partners
- A desire to learn, grow, and adapt to changes and new environments
- Good understanding of priorities and respect for deadlines
Education and Certification
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA or equivalent.
Trimble Inc. and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement
This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.