The Geosuite Software product line, is one of Trimble Solutions most successful product lines in the Nordics. We want to continue developing the GeoSuite product line, to suite the Industries high demands for efficient tools to support their Geotechnical work processes.
To assure that the product continue to develop, and scale internationally together with the rest of the Trimble Solutions portfolio of product in the Quadri BIM Server and Novapoint Infrastructure Design tools, we are looking for a Solution Manager for the Geosuite product line.
As a solution manager you would be responsible for developing The Geosuite Software product line by being an active player in the industry and knowing the market, customer needs, and a deep understanding of the customer business work processes or workflows. You will be active in all processes that leads to increased sales. You will be responsible for determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and plans for product introduction as well as working with marketing to develop go-to-market strategies. You will also be responsible for scaling the product internationally. It will be essential to network with the industry, attend and present at conferences or trade shows and becomes seen as a thought leader within this field, over time.
Work process in short:
- Product strategy for the Trimble GeoSuite Geotechnical product portfolio in relation with Trimble Novapoint and Quadri products
- Customer contact
- Marketing activities like conferences, presentations, newsletter articles/demo videos for marketing material
- Direct sales
- Product Manager input/specification to developers
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and maintain a product business plan that based on the market potential help define the product strategy
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
- Work with a development counterpart to define product release requirements based on market problems.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market's problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Be a team player, manage relationships, collaborate and influence across a variety of organizational functions.
- Work with product marketing and marketing communications to help define the go-to-market strategy by providing key product and market insights.
- Ensures that Trimble is represented in industry trade associations, technical working groups, seminars, etc.
- Act as the "messenger of the market" from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Develop a roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Review potential partner relationships for the product. Keep a finger on the pulse of the competition
- Agree on a sales budget with the sale manager. Forecast sales numbers, and be responsible for reaching the sales goals.
- 5+ years of experience within the Geotechnical field
- Some knowledge about the GeoSuite product Line is prefered
- Strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- Some experience with best practice agile scrum development.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with customers and users.
- Good people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Good language skills (oral and writing) in English and Norwegian or Swedish
Some domestic and international travel to customer and potential sites would be expected.
Engineer or M.Sc in engineering is required.
Trimble Inc. and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement
This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.